Working Hours: 9am-6pm
1. Providing office support, including typing, photocopying, compling regular returns, assisting in collecting statistical data.
2. Performing data entry in computer systems
3. Receiving and registering cases
4. Arranging appointments and referrals
5. Answering general telephone enquiries, making telephone calls to clients
6. Filing work
1. Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in the HKCEE / HKDSE or equivalent; or qualifications with relevant work experience recognised by the Government Representative;
2. Preferably with one year full-time working experience in customer services;
3. Have good knowledge of computer programme application including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and preferably Microsoft Access, etc;
4. English typing 35 words per minute and Chinese typing 25 words per minute
5. Be able to speak English and fluent Cantonese; preferably be able to speak Putonghua;
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 25730668
|Job ref no.||T2018-095 (CT3110702-01#0428)|
Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668
Please visit us: