Location:Hong Kong Island/Kowloon/New Territories
1. Assist in maintaining/ updating records
2. Assist in photocopying and faxing of documents
3. Maintain office records including files, registers, orders and regulations; and ensure adequate supply of stores, stationeries, printed forms and proper maintenance of offices equipment such as computers as well as photocopying and facsimile machines;
4. Draft memos and correspondences; file documents; update and index office records; circulate office instructions and circular memos to relevant personnel for information or action; and bring up files to subject for attention;
5. Provide general and basic clerical support .
1. Level 2 or above in five subject including Chinese Language and English Language in the HKDSE or equivalent;
2. . Level 2/Grade E or above in five subject including Chinese Language and English Language in the HKCEE or equivalent;
3. Basic computer knowledge and software applications (including Chinese and English word processing spreadsheet, PowerPoint and database functions.
4. English typing speeds of 30 words; Chinese typing speeds of 20 characters.
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 25730668
|Job ref no.||T2018-080 (CT3110702-01#0413)|
Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668
Please visit us: