Alliance Construction Materials Limited
When you choose Alliance, it means you'll be working alongside some of our industry's best people while making a real contribution to the most exciting construction projects in Hong Kong. Because we hire people as employees with a view to training and educating them for their long-term development, our employees have been able to develop their skills and thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Alliance's business culture is performance-based and customer-driven. So, we are looking for an individual who is motivated, a real team player and who shares our commitment to making it happen for our customers.
- General office admin, maintenance and customers' help-desk
- Sales management activities & delivery arrangement
- Assist in marketing research, incoming call and documents filing
Perform general office duties and provide general clerical & administrative support to the team, including but not limited to the following:
- Customers' enquiry, data-entry and related clerical work.
- Co-ordination on database maintenance and customers’ help-desk services.
- Market research activities, co-ordination with vendors and service providers.
- Assist in orders’ arrangement.
- Provide support to Sales and Operation functions such as quotation and order management, incoming calls, notes taking and other company activities, etc.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required.
- DSE or above.
- 2 years working experience in general office administration.
- Construction related experience preferred.
- Good command of English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing etc.
- Mature thinking, detail-minded and well-organized.
- Good team player with good inter-personal skills, self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility, willing to learn and able to work independently.
- Immediately availability is adding competitive advantages.
A competitive package will be offered to the successful candidate. If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please Apply Now with your full resume and present & expected salaries by clicking Apply Now.