1. The appointee will be required but not limited to:
2. To undertake committee work, including providing secretarial support to Committees;
3. To prepare policy papers and carry out general administrative duties of the office;
4. To provide support to quality assurance related activities as well as learning and teaching related initiatives of the College;
5. To provide assistance in application and monitoring of external funding schemes;
6. To liaise with internal units and external organisations; and
7. To perform any other duties as assigned by Head of Quality Assurance Office and / or his delegates.
1. Possess a bachelor’s degree or above;
2. Have more than 3 years’ relevant working experience (those with less working experience will be considered as Assistant Executive Officer), preferably gained in the education and training sector;
3. Have excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
4. Have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills.
Salary will be competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please submit your application letter, resume and a completed application form (available at http://www.twc.edu.hk/en/Administration_Units/hro/career/application_guideline) by mail to the Human Resources Office, Tung Wah College, 90A Shantung Street, Mongkok, Kowloon or email to [our mailbox through CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]. Please quote the reference number of the post in the application letter and on the envelope. The College reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post. Applicants who are not contacted by the College 4 months after the application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 26 October 2021 (Tuesday)
All information and personal data collected will be used solely for recruitment related purposes. For more information about the College, please visit our website: http://www.twc.edu.hk.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
|Job ref no.||TWC/21/176/QAO/TEO_AEO|
Established by Tung Wah Group of Hospitals (“TWGHs") in 2010, Tung Wah College (TWC) is a self-financing degree-granting institution registered under the Post Secondary Colleges Ordinance (Cap.320). Following the educational ideals of TWGHs and leveraging on its renowned strengths and expertise, TWC aims to provide high quality tertiary education to nurture competent, socially responsible and caring professionals for the benefits of society.
With the staunch support of TWGHs, TWC has been developing rapidly and built up a niche in healthcare education. It is the first self-financing tertiary institution offering professionally accredited degrees to train allied health professionals such as medical laboratory technologists, occupational therapists and radiation therapists. Besides, the College is also the first institution registered under Cap. 320 offering early childhood education degree and higher diploma programmes to train qualified kindergarten teachers and child care professionals.
Currently, TWC has 4 schools (namely School of Arts and Humanities, School of Management, School of Medical and Health Sciences, and School of Nursing) offering a total of 16 degree, sub-degree, diploma and certificate programmes in several disciplines. It has a student population of over 3,000. Since establishment, TWC has nurtured over 3,200 graduates.
Being a young and vibrant institution, TWC aspires to become a leading private university in the long term. It is planning to launch a number of new programmes, strengthen teaching and learning facilities and quality, and enhance research capability etc. in coming years. To cope with its continuous development, we are now inviting highly qualified candidates to join our professional team.