Rank: Executive Assistant IIIA
Office: Various Wards and Departments, Tseung Kwan O Hospital
Pay: HK$69.64 per hour
1. To carry out non-clinical duties in ward, including general clerical work, message receiving, supplies and related stores duties.
2. To supervise minor staff in ward.
3. Have to adapt to different work environment, work patterns and colleagues.
4. Perform any other duties as required.
1. Completed F.5/S.5 or above, and has clerical experience; OR
2. Completed F.5/ S.5 with:
(a) 5 subjects passed in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language, or equivalent; OR
(b) 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below:
i. Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language, and
ii. Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects/ “Attained" in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category)/ Grade E in Other Language subjects
1. Able to perform typing and computer operation in MS Office, MS Excel and Chinese word processing.
2. Good telephone manners, interpersonal and communication skills
3. Attentive, conscientious, helpful and self-motivated
4. Good at interacting with people with customer service skills
5. Knowledge of Putonghua
1. Appointment will be on temporary terms up to 12 months.
2. Working hours: Around 8am-8pm, up to 24 hours per week.
3. Incumbent of the post may be required to perform work on Saturday/Sunday/Public Holidays.
4. May be required to wear uniform.
5. May be required to wear N-95 mask and Personal Protective Equipment when discharging duties.
6. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
Please submit application on-line https://erecruit.ha.org.hk/career/Default.asp?PID=3&AC=HKHA&EC=HA_Adm&GC=HAADM&JobID=27749&LID=1&WD5B28405398130417 on or before 31 December 2018. For enquiries, please telephone 2208 0380.
|Job ref no.||KEC/T003/18 (CT3110743-01#0028)|