- Perform routine book-keeping duties including AP/AR, GL and assist in month-end and year-end closing process
- Prepare cheques, vouchers and invoice processing, bank reconciliation statements, assist in preparing monthly management accounts and consolidation schedules
- Responsible for data entries for MYOB accounting software
- Filing and maintenance of accounting records and supporting documents
- Assist in handling office administrative support and other ad-hoc projects as required
- LCCI Higher / Diploma in Accounting or related discipline qualification is preferred
- Good communication of skills in English and Cantonese
- Proficient in using of MS Office; and Chinese word processing
- Responsible, good initiative, willing to learn and able to work under pressure
- Knowledge on MYOB accounting software is preferred
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested candidates please send your full resume stating current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
Agencies need not apply. All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#7129|
Being well established for over 45 years, we are a Hong Kong publicly listed Bag Manufacturing Company located in Aberdeen handling major brands worldwide for bags in the electronics, multimedia and photographic area. To cope with our continuing growth and expansion, we are looking for a highly motivated, pro-active and well organized calibre to take up the following position: