The Membership Services Department plays an essential role in providing co-ordination, administrative support and amenities to deliver quality services to over 21,000 Club Members and their families.
You will provide a high standard of professional services to stakeholders in Membership by undertaking the following activities:
- Provide recommendations on targeting criteria for the full suite of Membership campaigns, promotions and communications
- Generate error-free target lists for campaign execution
- Track and evaluate business results before/after promotional campaigns and forecast membership business returns through data-mining techniques
- Conduct behavioral analyses on Members’ transactional data and reference to market / industry data for like-for-like comparative reviews.
- Be an active learner and contributor in support of a team of decision / marketing analytics specialists which provide facts and insights to support business decisions
You should have:
- A degree conferred by a reputable university, preferably in Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, MIS, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in campaign targeting or data mining on customer behavioral analyses. Experiences in predictive analytics is a credit.
- High level of numeracy and analytical ability with strong business acumen
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Solid experiences in using MS Excel, MS Access and SQL for business practices. Knowledge and experiences in using SPSS is a plus
How to Apply:
Please fax/mail your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference to:
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Mail: The Human Resources Department, The Hong Kong Jockey Club 1 Sports Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong
Find out more about this remarkable opportunity today. Visit our website at www.hkjc.com now.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club’s notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Club's notice to employees and prospective employees relating to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. A copy of which will be provided immediately upon requested.