We committed to developing the full potential of all staff.
- You will be mentored by Tender Manager;
- We support you in developing contractual skills;
- In this position, you can work together with relevant parties and enhance your professional development;
- You can promote to Tender Specialist level.
- Preparation for tender submission, budget estimation and the relevant document;
- Managing the data;
- To liaise with sub-contractors for subletting work;
- Managing technical and contractual requirements.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering;
- With 3 years' experience in tendering process in E&M contractor industry;
- Ability to work with limited supervision, strong sense of responsibility;
- Detailed-minded, excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Committed to completing the work on time and its accuracy;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
We offer attractive package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary by clicking the below email address or by fax: 3020 6143.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3130529-01#1593|
Technicon Engineering Limited was incorporated in Hong Kong in 1982.
Our company has been accredited with ISO 9001 Quality Management System, alongside with ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
Our major service includes central HVAC installation, electrical system installation, fire services installation, plumbing & drainage system.
Our business is engaged in the public sectors as well as the building services in engineering and maintenance services.
We have a very reputable client basis from different corporation sectors.
For details of our company, please visit our website at www.technicon.com.hk.
To cope with the growth of the business, we would like to invite high caliber with energetic talents to join and share our success.