Tennis/Sports Attendant is responsible for supervising and maintenance the tennis/sports facilities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Tennis Court maintenance including sweeping, watering, cleaning, small repairs, playing surface to be kept as advised by manufacture/ requested by club.
- Court usage monitoring, make sure that courts are well utilized and when booked members are playing.
- Equipment maintenance/monitoring including lights inspection, water cooler inspections, ball machine inspection, small repairs.
- To process registrations for all tennis/sports activities or event.
- Maintain a safe, clean and sanitary environment.
- To assist Program Manager to launch tennis/sports activities and events.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or related discipline.
- 1+ years of tennis/sports facilities management experience.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good presentation, communications and facilitation skills.
- Commercial sensibilities.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Cantonese.
- Effectively verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with diverse workforce and members.
- Initiative and proactive. Eager to learn.
- Must have optimistic personality to handle high pressure environment.
- Outgoing and ready for effective communication with all levels of staff and members.
- Good common sense for making daily on-the-job decisions.
- Enthusiasm, resilience, drive and an ability to manage your workload autonomously.
- Critical thinking skills, with the ability to imagine a better way and be able to bring those ideas to life.
* Half shift 5 hours part time is welcome now *
Working Location:Tai Tam