Institute of Professional Education And Knowledge (PEAK)
Ref. no : O/PEAK/TERM_EA2(ACCOUNTING)/04/21
The Institute of Professional Education And Knowledge (PEAK) is a unit of Vocational Training Council responsible for the provision of in-service training and professional examination services. More than 200 major companies have utilized its corporate training services.
(a) To provide support in the following areas:
(i) fee collection and processing refund;
(ii) preparing demand notes and official receipts;
(iii) assist in preparing monthly financial statements, regular reports and year-end exercise;
(iv) daily administrative work, such as filing and data entry;
(v) drafting simple correspondence; and
(vi) handle enquiries.
(a) (i) 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) at Grade E / Level 2 or above, including English Language (Syllabus B)*, Chinese Language and Mathematics, or equivalent; OR
(ii) A combination of results in 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination at Level 2 or above in New Senior Secondary subjects / “Attained" or above in Applied Learning subjects / Grade E or above in Other Language subjects; and the 5 subjects should include English Language*, Chinese Language and Mathematics; OR
(iii) A recognised Certificate / Diploma / Foundation Diploma / Foundation Certificate, or Project Yi Jin;
* Completion of Hong Kong Vocational English Programme (HKVEP) at Level 2 / Passing 5 specific VTC's Vocational English Module Certificates is considered an alternative qualification.
(b) Proficiency in computer software application, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
(c) Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
(d) Ability to work independently and be a good team player; and
(e) Relevant work experience in accounting will be a definite advantage.
(1) Shortlisted applicants will be required to attend a Computer Skills Test (CST) including document formatting, English and Chinese typing, and use of spreadsheet.
(2) The appointee(s) may be required to perform duties outside normal office hours.
A completed application form [VTC-1 (Rev. 1/2018)], together with a full curriculum vitae should be sent to the Recruitment Team, Institute of Professional Education and Knowledge, 9/F, VTC Tower, 27 Wood Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong or by email to email@example.com. Please specify on the envelope or in the subject of the email, whichever is appropriate, the reference of the post being applied for.
Candidates who would like to submit their applications through email are requested to take note of points (1) – (4) below:
(1) Completed application form (VTC-1) and detailed curriculum vitae (CV) should be provided in PDF format with total file size below 10MB.
(2) Attachment(s) to the application by email should be saved with names as
(a) VTC1-Term EA2(Accounting)-“your surname and given name", e.g. “VTC1- Term EA2(Accounting)-CHAN Tai Man.pdf"; and
(b) CV- Term EA2(Accounting)-“your surname and given name", e.g. “CV- Term EA2(Accounting)-CHAN Tai Man.pdf".
(3) For the email subject, please cite “Application for the Post of Term Executive Assistant II (Accounting) (Ref. No.: O/PEAK/TERM_EA2(ACCOUNTING)/04/21)".
(4) Original and copy of other supporting documents are to be provided at a later stage upon request.
Closing date for application: 24 May 2021
Applicants not invited for interview within 10 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
The Council reserves the right not to fill the post(s).
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Information on unsuccessful candidates will normally be destroyed 12 months after the completion of the recruitment exercise.
|Job ref no.||O/PEAK/TERM_EA2(ACCOUNTING)/04/21 (CT3130016-01#0061)|
VIBRANT AND VITAL VTC
Vocational Training Council (VTC), established in 1982, has always been at the forefront of vocational and professional education and training (VPET). As a statutory body, we exist within Hong Kong education system to ensure the skills of the Hong Kong workforce remain fresh and future ready. Our mandate to provide VPET is vital in meeting industry needs, and in fulfilling the aspirations of the quarter of a million young people and in-service workers who attend a programme every year at one of our 13 member institutions. Join us if you share our mission.