Position: Textile material technician - Fit and Quality Team
AIGLE is a French outdoor lifestyle brand, offering lifestyle apparel, footwear for man, woman, kids. Head quarter is located in Paris, France.
AIGLE is a brand with over 165 years and its rubber boots are maintaining the long heritage, with 100% hand-made in France. AIGLE INTL currently has over 300 AIGLE brand stores in Asia (namely Hong Kong/Macau, China, Taiwan, Japan, Philippines and Mongolia, to-date), with diversified distribution covering department-stores corners, boutiques, outlets and franchise point of sales.
The rapid development of AIGLE in the Asia Pacific Region is organized out of the regional headquarter AIGLE ASIA LTD based in Hong Kong. To strengthen its team, AIGLE is now recruiting a Textile material technician at the Asia office.
Report to Asia Quality and Fitting manager
- Bonus based on KPIs
- Medical Insurance
- Five working days per week
- Free shuttle bus
- Material testing:
- Follow up the FDS and assest the risk at fabric/trims selection
- Provide the testing list for testing at SMS stage and follow up, highlight and minimise the risk for production
- Provide lab test requirement and comment the test report at bulk stage
- Monitor the testing submission status before cutting at bulk stage including GB tests
- Monitor garment testing submission status before shipment including GB tests at bulk stage
- Update team with the approval status at bulk stage
- Work with Fabric quality engineer in headquarter for seasonal update lab test requirements / standard when needed
- Monitor SMS garment washing tests
- Provide care instruction for each style
- Approve the layout of carelabels
- Technical background, with experience of 5 years is required
- Experience in a in a laboratory, with strong knowledge of textile material testing and familiar with test report approval (Fabric, garment, Trims)
- Knowledge in GB standards, REACH & Oeko Tex complusary
- Proven team player who is detail oriented and with strong initiative
- Good communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, written in English
- Good PC Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Immediate available is preferred
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.