PURPOSE OF ROLE:
As a Commis II, you’ll work to assist Chef de Partie in day-to-day operation.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/ dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Tons of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
***Enjoy a New Joiner Bonus of HK$3,000 if you apply between May 1st – July 31st to welcome YOU successfully joining our team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: 2 years of relevant job experience.
- Education: Form 3 or above. Completed apprenticeship course.
- Skills: Basic Food and Beverage knowledge. Outstanding technical cooking skills.
- Personality: Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and Management demands. Able to cope with pressure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Handle mise-en-place preparation.
- Maintain high standards of appearance and good personal hygiene.
- Follow instructions for preparation and food handling.
- Ensure hygiene standards are kept at all times.
- Work closely with Stewards to maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen area as well as the equipment and utensils.