As a Lounge Experience Manager (Above Lounge), you’ll keep in close communication with Director of Restaurants and Pacific Place Marketing team. Supervise Pacific Place ‘above’ lounge operations and provide spontaneous experiences for guests.
Your Success: Create a unique, memorable and personalised dining experience for every guest, ensure they are served with genuine care.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Appreciation: An appreciative & supportive culture that allows you to be your best self.
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Lots of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Authenticity: You got accessories, hair dyes or tattoos? No worries, we accept the stylish you!
***Enjoy a New Joiner Bonus of HK$3,000 if you apply between May 1st – July 31st to welcome YOU successfully joining our team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Education: Diploma or above in hotel management or equivalent
- Skills: Excellent command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English. Preferably in Putonghua and other languages. Familiar with computer system and application software, such as Microsoft Office
- Personality: Attentive to details, very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments and management demands. Able to cope with pressure.
- Extra Awesome: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Empowered to make decisions in the best interest of the lounge and hotel from a sound understanding of how decisions are made, ensuring consistency
- Manage manpower of the whole department
- Update SOPs following hotel guidelines
- Observe and ensure all team members are performing their duties in accordance with established hotel policies and procedures
- Prepare all necessary reports and monitor budget
- Maintain close communication with Pacific Place Marketing team and Director of Restaurants to launch new items or events in 'above' lounge