As a Reservations Officer, you will handle incoming room reservations and provide guests information on hotel services, facilities, and rates.
Your Success: Displaying high level of guest services, and optimising room revenue by upselling.
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At Swire Hotels, we ask a lot of our team members, which is why we give so much in return. In addition to your competitive salary, medical/dental and leave entitlement, we’ll shower you with perks, including:
- Location: Above MTR Station, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible location.
- Fun: Meet with hoteliers who bring playfulness at work each day!
- Empowerment: We invite you to speak up & put your own ideas into actions.
- Development: Lots of learning opportunities for you to upskill yourself.
- Love Travel? Enjoy FREE room nights at all our hotels.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience: Preferably 1 year working experience in hotel, catering or other service industry
- Education: A diploma or certificate holder in hospitality Management
- Skills: Familiar with hotel reservations system would be an advantage, fully computer literate
- Personality: Team player and well-organised
- Extra Awesome: Attention to details and strong interpersonal skills
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Input and update room reservations accurately into the hotel’s property management system
- Handle guest inquiries in relation to Hotel services, facilities and rates
- Coordinate with other operating departments such as Guest Experience, Housekeeping, Restaurant & Bar to arrange guest’s requirement
- Alert Revenue & Reservations Manager in changes of room inventory
- Upsell the hotel’s products and services
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as required by Management