Reporting to the Ticketing Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for monitoring the team in admission ticket/pass selling, Park admission control, day-end sales reconciliation and stock checking to ensure the smooth, efficient and orderly running of the operations. He/she may also need to prepare the sales/revenue report.
- Matriculated or above
- With at least 5 years’ cash handling and customer service experience, of which 3 years at supervisory level and with experience of ticketing operation and knowledge of automatic ticketing and admission system will be an advantage
- Hands-on experience in supervision of frontline operations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Computer literacy in Windows/MS Office environment
- Willing to work outdoor, on weekends and during public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0318|