1. responsible for tour handling in European destinations according to our customers (agents) needs/requirements
2. usage of our in-house computer system
3. communication with our other office (mainly European)
4. communicate/liaise directly with our sales team
5. communicate/liaise directly with our customers (agent)
6. communicate/liaise directly with our supplier
7. providing/suggestion suitable alternatives when requested is not available
8. monitoring of cancellation deadline and cost control
• Secondary school graduate with HKCEE certificate or with travel & tourism diploma;
• At least with 1-2 years of working experience in travel industry
• with background knowledge of land operator (or otherwise travel agent)
• fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
• basic computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
• ability to work under pressure
• ability to work as a team as well as independently
As one of the largest and most experienced wholesale tour operators in Europe, Miki offers the travel industry an unrivalled service.
Our powerful worldwide computer network allows our Sales and Operational offices to communicate directly with one another in all matters from initial pricing to on the road co-ordination.
The strength of our long-term partnerships with hotels and all other suppliers, combined with our buying power enables us to offer the best availability at the best prices, even in periods of peak demand.
Miki continues to expand its network to provide direct service contact in an ever widening range of destinations.