Job Profile & Requirements
- Knowledge on mechanical test, chemical test, electrical test for EU, US, Canada toys safety standard (EN71, ASTM)
- TOYS QA working experience is a must
- Knowledge and experience in USA and Canada customer program, such as Walmart US and Canada protocol, Walgreens, Costco testing protocol…etc
- Chemical knowledge for US+EU+CANADA markets, especially on preparing warnings on toys packaging/manual/labels related to chemical/ingredient review result such as TRA/CLP/CCCR
- Any Ad Hoc tasks assigned by Quality Manager
- At least 2 years experience
Selected candidates will be invited to join IMC HK’s young & dynamic team (office in TST East), and will be offered 5-day work with attractive package, including:
- Competitive salary (conditional year end one month salary & conditional performance bonus).
- 5 days work (from 9:30am to 6:30pm).
- 15 days annual leave (+1 additional day for each 3-year period max 3 days).
- Group medical and life insurance plan after 6 months period.
Interested parties please send full resume and cover letter (specifying availability and expected salary) by clicking Apply Now. Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.