A top-tier investment bank is looking for a high calibre candidate to assist the Trade Finance Client Services team.
- Be the first point of contact for our Users during the migration, maintaining high level of service quality and satisfaction
- Comfortable to communicate with customer, clients and colleague
- Execution of documentation
- Handling users inquiries, routing and tracking of user's inquiries to all appropriate parties
- User Training
- Distribution of token to users
- Tracking and management of token
- Work closely with project team in user migration, project progress and status tracking
- 3+ years' experience in related fields
- Strong client interaction skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
- Comfortable to communicate wth customer, clients and colleagues
- Proactive and self-motivated learner
- Basic Technical knowledge on trade finance system
- Strong attention to detail
- Supplier Finance knowledge will be a plus
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||BBBH713610 (CT3118201-01#2266)|
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
In Hong Kong, we supply contingent and retained recruitment solutions for permanent and contract roles within the following sectors:
*Accounting & Finance
*Banking and Financial Services
*Risk, Compliance, Legal & Audit
*Sales & Marketing
Visit www.morganmckinley.com.hk to see our latest jobs available. Visit www.morganmckinley.com.hk/CAH to access our resource centre to help you progress your career.