TRADE MARKETING EXECUTIVE- Global Travel Retail
• Working with globally recognized top tier brands
• Regional role supporting trade marketing initiatives across different Asia Pacific markets with a focus on Global Travel Retail Channel
• Reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager, you will have the responsibility for supporting the commercial business in the Travel Retail Asia subsidiary, and through our Partners in markets across Asia Pacific.
• Assisting Trade Marketing Manager in strategizing, planning and implementation of portfolio brands’ seasonal launches, marketing campaigns, trade events, and presentations.
• Plan and execute retail marketing visual merchandising solutions, window display projects, permanent fixtures, incentive programs and other in-store initiatives with the objective of maximizing Safilo brands’ visibility in distribution channels.
• Develop and execute brand launch campaigns, consumer activations and roadshows to build consumer engagement as well as to increase product demand and sales.
• Work together with the commercial and key account team to develop commercial and actionable in-store solutions in accordance to brand guidelines and campaigns as well as in alignment with sales and distribution target.
• Manage A&P budget and allocation of marketing investment as well as to perform monthly marketing expenses report and tracking to ensure all promotional investment is properly evaluated.
• Forecast and order POP materials, seasonal visuals and promotion gifts, inventory management of POP materials and ensure effective allocation to retail stores.
• Develop briefs and work with local partnered vendors, providing them with the recommended tools in adapting VM design and production of VM tools, managing both brands’ guidelines and retailer’s store environment.
• Work closely with local vendor and contractor on installation and dismantling of trade projects.
• Event management of Safilo brands’ launch events, press events, roadshows and etc.
• Provide brand and product training to internal and external stakeholders.
• Prepare trade projects and distribution reports analyzing project results as well as monitoring promotional trends, initiatives and competitors’ performance.
• Diploma or Bachelor of Degree in Marketing, Business or in relevant discipline with working experience of 2 – 3 years. Advanced recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.
• Passionate in retail marketing and equipped with project management skills. Ability to work in multi-brands environment.
• Highly organized and consistent in meeting deadlines. Ability to manage competing priorities.
• Strong business acumen, resourceful and be able to analyze and understand the strategic needs of the retail environment as well as to seize market opportunities quickly.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft applications including Excel and Power point. Basic Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills can be an added advantage for POP graphics creation or Technical Rendering Drawing.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker. Good English and Chinese language skill is essential for this role.
• Positive, outgoing and have great interpersonal skills.
Interest parties please submit your CV by clicking Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9901|
Safilo Group is the fully integrated Italian eyewear creator and worldwide distributor of quality and trust, leader in the premium sector for sunglasses, optical frames and sports eyewear. Design inspired and brand driven, Safilo translates extraordinary design into excellent products created thanks to a superior craftsmanship expertise dating back to 1878.
Internationally present through 30 owned subsidiaries and exclusive distributors in key markets – in North and Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific and China - Safilo is committed to quality distribution in over 130 countries around the world. Safilo’s portfolio encompasses proprietary brands – Carrera, Polaroid, Smith Optics, Safilo and Oxydo – and licensed brands Dior, Fendi, Bobbi Brown, BOSS, BOSS Orange, Fossil, HUGO, J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez, Jack Spade, Jimmy Choo, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Liz Claiborne, Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Max Mara, Max&Co., Pierre Cardin, Saks Fifth Avenue and Tommy Hilfiger.
Listed on the Italian Stock Exchange (ISIN code IT0004604762, Bloomberg SFL.IM, Reuters SFLG.MI), in 2013 Safilo recorded net revenues for more than Euro 1,1 billion.
Please visit our website for more details on our Company and Brands: www.safilogroup.com