Our client, a leading investment bank, is looking for a seasoned Infrastructure Platform Engineer to manage their electronic market infrastructure platform. The selected candidate will be part of their global team with responsibilities for Asia platform. Great potential and remuneration.
– Drive the platform engineering enhancement in a low latency environment.
– Act as the platform owner in the platform stability and engineering.
– Work with other regions to offer a follow-the-sun model to support the platform.
– Maintain and review system performance and reliability, and provide improvement.
– Establish and maintain a proper monitoring and capacity planning framework.
– Experience in a platform infrastructure engineering experience in an electronic trading infrastructure environment.
– Expert Low Latency Linux Skills particularly in Redhat or CentOS.
– Experience in production management for Wintel Server platforms like determine the cause of a blue screen crash on a server by examining memory dumps. Strong understanding of performance measurement counters and Windows Configurations in a latency sensitive environment.
– Strong understanding of application server technologies including Java / .Net for Windows.
– Strong skills in the network protocol including multicast for low latency messaging.
– Deep understanding of monitoring a low latency high availability infrastructure environment. Experience of ITRS Geneos is plus.
– Extensive exposure to real-time trading systems like Broadway Technology, ION Trading etc.
– Good scripting skills in Python or PowerShell.
– Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills. This person will be working with global teams.
– Bachelor degree in Engineering from a reputable University.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114388-01#7778|