Traffic Engineer / Assistant Traffic Engineer
- Design temporary traffic management schemes
- Prepare traffic impact assessment
- Arrange traffic survey and prepare survey reports
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure smooth project operation
- Degree holder or above in Civil Engineering / Traffic Planning / Geography / Statistics or related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in managing traffic impact assessment / temporary traffic schemes / traffic engineering design / transport planning in comprehensive development
- Fresh graduate or candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Traffic Engineer
- Strong sense of responsibilities, effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin would be an advantage
- Work in office at Lai Chi Kok, or site office at Kowloon Bay
Please email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Get latest jobs,career news and
job invitations on-the-go.
Download the CTgoodjobs app
Stay on website