The Dual Site Stables Operations and Owners Services Department manages and cares for in excess of 1200 thoroughbreds in training and races. Currently, there are 22 Trainers licensed to train horses. First-class race meetings are held on most Wednesday nights and weekends between September through to July. Owners Relationship Team is a dedicated team offers a wide range of services to horse owners who are the backbone of the racing industry, on both race days and non-race days. The team is responsible to assist horse owners in all ownership matters throughout their horse ownership journey. In order to build a stronger bonding between the Club and Owners, better CRM and a number of relationship building events will be organized in a racing season to maximize optimal result.
- handle documents / letters related to horse import / export
- provide clerical and administrative support (e.g. prepare Purchase Requisition, submit IT requests, etc.)
- update data in RIS and SMIS for horse import, horse retirement, stable transfer, etc.
- support user acceptance testing (UAT) for various racing system enhancements for ST and Conghua Dual Sites operations
- performing another other duties as assigned by supervisor
You should have:
- University students / graduate in Business and related disciplines
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and database query tool such as MS Access
Terms of Employment
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Six-month temporary employment will be offered to the successful candidate. Contract renewal will be subject to mutual agreement between the Club and the individual.