This is a position for a highly analytical, process oriented, self-motivated individual who will be working within the Research Technology team and Research Business on the following:
- Creating training strategy for new and existing department employees
- Delivering training (via videos and/or in person) for new hires and existing employees
- Creating online training materials to be leveraged by the department
- Helping with the creation & review of communication strategy for the different applications the
- Creating/distributing specific communications to the different users
- Be a leader in discussion of cross-marketing/cross-training initiatives for different applications, departments, ideas
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to grasp complexities and relationship
- Excellent presentation and training skills – prior experience in a similar role is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate across a variety of
audiences. Must be comfortable with very senior people.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate (or similar tools) is a plus for purposes of recording online training
videos and similar materials
- Knowledge of M365 and Teams
- Prior experience of managing a complex, integrated enterprise-wide global technology product
- Strong business acumen and a deep strategic mindset
- Experience working with and understanding the needs of customers or clients (internal or external)
- Ability to collaborate with team members on solutions to address challenges and roadblocks
- Ability to be in the office, at least 3 days a week
- Comfortable dealing with multiple locations, locally and remote
- 5 years of prior experience
- Experience in online content management is a plus
- Experience working in Agile teams and an understanding of Agile practices is a plus
- Bachelor degree
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Morgan Stanley is seeking a professional to work on the role of Communications, Training and Development for Research Technology Management.
The Research Technology Management team is responsible for all technology that supports the department’s core business processes – Insights and Analytics, Authoring, Publishing, Distribution, and Compliance. The role of this team is to manage technology projects from initial conception and data analysis through to deployment, including requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, planning for deployments, training & communication and ongoing product ownership.
The individual in this role will be in charge of creating/enhancing training programs that will be used for new and existing hires, delivering training sessions, supporting the department regionally on anything related to training and applications and designing communication strategies for the different products as well.
This role requires a candidate with a strong background in Communications, technical knowledge, Business Analysis, Customer Centric User Design, and keen interest in financial services. A good understanding of the Research business model is a plus. The ideal candidate would have spent part of his/her career focused on developing training and crating communications for technology solutions and have experience working in a globally distributed team in disparate locations. The successful candidate will be self-driven, able to manage multiple projects, and have strong communication and people skills to navigate the global organization and growing complexity of our technology systems. Knowledge of technologies for video creation & editing as well as online content management is a plus.
The position is based in Hong Kong but will serve all of AP Equity Research (including Japan). The person will need to be in the office, at least 3 days a week.