• Provide logistics and administration support to the team
• Responsible for updating and maintaining database & Website / Intranet
• Prepare and consolidate reports
• Perform ad-hoc administrative assignments and projects as required
• Higher Diploma or above
• At least 1 year office working experience
• Proficiency in MS. Office and Chinese Word Processing
• Experienced in Website admin / design would be an advantage
• Good telephone manner and communication skill
• Self-motivated, quick response, able to work independently and under pressure
Competitive Salary will be offered to the right candidate. For application, please update your resume by clicking Apply Now or complete the online application form which is available at http://www.midland.com.hk/chi/joinus/vacancy.shtml and sent to the corresponding email address together with your full resume, present & expected salary.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data supplied will be kept for a reasonable period in accordance with the legal requirements.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to eliminating discrimination in employment. Our vacancy is open to all applicants meeting the basic entry requirement irrespective of their disability, sex, marital status, pregnancy, age, family status, sexual orientation and race.
|Job ref no.||CT3125320-01#0094|