Join the team at the Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star InterContinental Hong Kong
For an exciting career opportunity, join our team and be part of our iconic transformation when we rebrand back to The Regent Hong Kong in 2021, following a major renovation in early 2020.
InterContinental Hong Kong and its celebrated restaurants are renowned for outstanding service and stunning venues and harbourviews. Be part of an exciting transformational journey with our rebirth at one of the world’s most iconic hotels.
We are now inviting positive, self motivated talent with a really approachable manner for the above challenging role at InterContinental Hong Kong:
- Provide operational and administrative support for the department and Director of Learning & Development
- Organise training and development activities for employees through external consultant/companies, and maintain the training database of all employees
- Degree / Diploma holder in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Strong administrative skills
- Proficient in computer operations, especially in PowerPoint & Excel
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Pleasant personality, pro-active, positive and energetic
- Good communication skills at all levels, with good presentation and facilitation skills
- Self-motivated, mature and able to work under pressure
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Training Officer
In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You’ll join a team passionate about delivering memorable experiences that make our guests feel special, making InterContinental Hong Kong a great place to work. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room to be yourself.
If this sounds like the perfect move for you or if you want to find out more, visit www.ihg.jobs or email your resume to the hotel directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 2739 5615 or mail to the attention of Director of Human Resources, InterContinental Hong Kong, 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. Get in touch and tell us how you could bring your passion and your individual skills to IHG.
Come join our team!
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)