- To translate news from Chinese into English
- To edit & rewrite press release/reports
- To prioritize news stories
- Degree holder in Translation or other
- Experience preferable but is not a must
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Efficient, detail-oriented and independent
- Familiar with financial issues
- Strong interest in stock market and economic matters
- Able to provide concise digest of a longer work
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week, competitive salary, birthday leave, discretionary bonus and medical benefits.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05164922-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||TRAN-NEWS-ETN (CT3115875-01#0012)|
ET Net Limited, was founded in 1994 by Hong Kong Economic Times (HKET) Group, inherits HKET's experience and expertise in providing timely investment information. Throughout the years, it has forged a leading marketing position in the Hong Kong financial industry by offering a full-range of real-time stock quotation and financial information serviced to banks, brokerage firms, listed companies and retails investors. In recent years, ET Net is also expanding rapidly in Greater China region and was granted a license in 2001 to disseminate news and financial information in China.
We provided a challenging and yet friendly working environment for our fellow colleagues, we now invite enthusiastic candidates who strive to provide the best services to our customers to join our dynamic team.