1. Carrying out transmission network planning, network maintenance and upgrade to ensure the highest levels of network and infrastructure availability.
2. Carrying out transmission network monitoring and performing network analysis to drive network efficiency, work with external and internal parties coordinating and troubleshooting network events.
3. Establishing and documenting procedures and policies to carry the required production support for service provisioning and maintenance activities.
4. Supporting delivery and testing of projects.
5. Maintaining up-to-date Inventory record
6. Develop and Establish procedure for daily operations routine.
1. Strong Knowledge of transmission DWDM, SDH, OTN network technology with Hands-on Transmission engineering experience over extended period of time
2. Familiar with Transmission data network, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of technology standards
3. Knowledge of major transmission test equipment and network operation system.
4. Able to work across teams to ensure Service Delivery Monitoring and Service Assurance meet customer requirement
5. Strong communication skills, both oral and written skills in Chinese and English
6. Able to solve problems independently and work under pressure
7. One years of relevant work experience in transmission network operation