• Handle customer enquiries and bookings at Call Centre / Branch Office
• Provide premium customer services and build rapport with customers
• Work as a team in achieving sales targets and any initiatives set forth by the Company
• Perform outbound escort duties as and when assigned
• Shift duty including Sat/Sun/Public Holidays is required
• Higher Diploma or above preferably in tourism management or related disciplines
• Possess outbound tour escort licence
• 3 years' counter sales and outbound tour escort experience
• Proactive, customer focus and pleasant
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Attention to details and able to work under pressure
• Must be computer literate
• Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
• Candidates with higher qualification will also be considered and trained as long haul tour escort
Interested parties please send application together with full resume, present and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||CT3118388-01#0001|
Established in 1965, Kuoni 勝景遊 is a leading travel and tourism company in Hong Kong offering a broad spectrum of services with over 50 years of experience. Currently owned by a renowned Canadian financial holding company, Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, Kuoni 勝景遊 was once a subsidiary to internationally famed P&O Group and The Kuoni Travel Group.
Kuoni 勝景遊 is well-known for providing the premium outbound travel, free individual travel products, air tickets, hotel bookings, travel packages and luxurious cruise holidays. At the same time, Kuoni 勝景遊 strives to provide business clients who are planning for overseas exhibitions, conferences and incentive tours with accommodating travel solutions.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.kuonitravel.com.hk