(Working location: Central)
- Provide consultancy services & professional advice to clients
- Explore new business opportunities
- Develop good network with airlines, agents and hotels
- Handle ticketing, hotel reservation and visa applications
- Update marketing information e.g. website and brochure
- Translate travel product and package in Japanese
- Plan tour itineraries for corporate group
- Diploma graduate, preferable with Certificate in Travel and Tourism
- Possess minimum 2 years’ working experience in travel industry
- Proficiency in using air ticket booking system e.g. Abacus, Galileo
- Fluency in spoken English, Mandarin & Japanese (JLPT Level 3 or above)
- Excellent communication skills and customer services
- Able to work under pressure
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer attractive fringe benefits which include Double Pay, Performance Bonus, Training Allowances, Medical & Dental Scheme, Mandatory Provident Fund and 12-21 days Annual Leave.
If you are interested in this post, please send application with detailed qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by click Apply Now to submit your application.
(All information provided are kept confidential and all personal data provided will be used for the recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#7927|