(Working location: Central)
- Provide professional advice to clients
- Design business and /or leisure tour
- Develop good network with airlines, agents and hotels
- Handle ticketing, hotel reservation and visa applications
- Explore new business opportunities
- In-bound and out-bound escort license and experience are advantages
- Always update marketing information such as regular update of website
- College graduate or above
- Possess 3 years’ working experience in travel industry
- Proficiency in using computer software such as Microsoft Excel & Word
- Fluency in speaking English & Mandarin
- Knowledge in Japanese speaking is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and customer services
- Willing to accept challenges
- Immediate available preferred
We offer attractive fringe benefits which include Double Pay, Performance Bonus, Training Allowances, Medical & Dental Scheme, Mandatory Provident Fund and 12-21 days Annual Leave.
If you are interested in this post, please send application with detailed qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by click Apply Now to submit your application.
(All information provided are kept confidential and all personal data provided will be used for the recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#8228|