Formulate strategic business plans and participate in new product development. Maintain clients' relationship and develop marketing plans. Provide market information and trading strategies to clients. Promote treasury products to clients and execute clients’ order. Achieve sales target allocated by management.
- With Bachelor Degree or above, preferably with major in Finance, Economics, Accounting, business Administration or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years working experience in Banking industry, of which at least 3 years working experience in handling treasury products or wealth management products;
- Professional qualifications in CFA, FRM and equivalent will be an advantage;
- Licensed to dealing in securities (Type 1) and advising on securities (Type 4) is a must;
- Familiar with treasury systems e.g Reuters, Bloomberg, Kondor+;
- Good presentation, negotiation and analytical skills; Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High proficiency in professional computer applications;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Treasury Marketing Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.