Hong Kong Airport Services Ltd.
- Perform overall supervision of flight and responsible for the safety, on time departure of flight and maintain customer service level
- Meet the aircraft and commence driving turnaround and record the information required by the carrier / handling company
- Ensure all key staff are aware of the Standard Time Departure / Estimate Time Departure
- Monitor and record of supplier and staff performance will be conducted as required and manage / correct any issues as they arise
- Conduct aerobridge operation to enhance flight handling
- Focus on the safety and punctuality
- Regular communication with crew / gate / ramp / operation is required
- Conduct ad hoc briefing to ramp staff which requires immediate action
- Timely report safety and security related incident to concerned department for follow up
- Post-secondary or above
- Minimum 1 year experience at supervisory level in the airport /airlines operations
- Working experience of ramp operation, aircraft loading, load-sheet handling are an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please send your application to General Manager People, Hong Kong Airport Services Ltd., 4/F., Cathay Dragon House, 11 Tung Fai Road, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong or fax to 2928 3170 or email to email@example.com
Information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment-related purposes only and will be handled in strictly confidential. Applicants not being invited for an interview within 4 weeks may be considered their applications unsuccessful. All information regarding unsuccessful applicants will be deleted from our files within 6 months
- 5-day week
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Insurance plan
- Medical plan
- Paid overtime
Tips to avoid employment traps: verify company information, and look out for jobs ads that offer unreasonable salary or has a remote interview venue.
Leave immediately and report to CTgoodjobs if you encounter any inappropriate behaviour.
More tips to avoid employment traps
About Hong Kong Airport Services Ltd.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay Pacific Airways Limited with 3,300 experienced staff, serving various airlines including Cathay Dragon and key airlines operating in Hong Kong. We invite the people who are high calibre and ready for the energetic airport business to join our professional team.