A large bank urgently requires following high calibre to join their team:
• Prepare UAT test cases and perform UAT testing to support project rollout
• Report UAT testing progress/test results/issue logs to project team in an efficient and detail manner
• Verify defect fixes and report retest results
• Ensure the validated deliverables meet functional system specifications and requirements
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure system quality
• Minimum 1 year relevant experience in performing UAT testing is preferred
• Attention to details, persistent and patient
• Have basic knowledge in bank operations, banking products/ services, ideally in retail banking
• Able to work independently and meet deadline
Our client offers attractive remuneration package to right candidates.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117352-01#7294|
Global Talent Services is the premier recruitment agency that aims to assist employers of recruiting the best talents for managing and expanding their business, and also finding the job seekers a prosperous career.
With our in-depth domain know-how, professional recruitment services & extensive people networks, we are definitely going to be your trusted partners for both employers and job seekers.