- Work with project managers to create and evolve new visual solutions
- Demonstrate outstanding creative concepts and design skills across a variety of mediums
- Design of the UI/UX focusing on cutting-edge layouts with intuitive usability
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients and internal teams
- Follow through projects from concept development, artwork design and production
- Creating UI and UX sketches, wireframes and graphic design prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
The successful candidate will have the following requirementsKey Qualifications:
- UI/UX design experience, preferably with mobile app development
- Be up to date in terms of standard web and touch screen interaction models
- Ability to rapidly draw a sketch to illustrate an idea
- Ability to take challenge and feedback constructively, and to restart from scratch when needed
- Understanding of key factors that influence the ergonomics of an interface: Readability, handling, navigation...
- Strong UI skills, designing the best screens ever made, having a true graphic designer intuition
- Appreciated but not mandatory: Programming skills, experience with Augmented and Virtual Reality, experience in video and animation
- Passion for creating designs that are simple, elegant, useful and playful
International friendly environment
Salary expectations and other benefits to be discussed at interview
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118200-01#7735|
Visionaries 777 brings products to life. The company engineers and builds pioneering interactive software tools used by global brands such as LEGO, W motors, Philip Stein, Property developers to connect the physical to the digital world. Through the use of Augmented, Virtual Reality and Immersive technologies.