** Job Description**
We are looking for a passionate UI/UX designer to join our product team.
You will collaborate with our product team, designers, and engineers to develop and enhance the platform. In addition, you will be driving UX process and keeping up with the UI design standard.
The ideal candidate should have a keen eye for practical and clean design, understanding of customers’ expectations with our product.
**Responsibilities / Daily Tasks**
- Solve complex business problems by humanizing product ideas and developing these into elegant application designs
- Create customer flows, wireframes, prototypes, and design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product managers and engineers to help define business and feature requirements
- Participate in user research and data analysis
- Care about the little things and have great attention to detail
- Be comfortable experimenting, accepting feedback and iterating on ideas
- 2 years or above of equivalent, relevant work experience
- Experience with a variety of design tools including Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator is highly desirable
- Capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at all levels of fidelity
- Experience in communicating with engineering teams
- Ability to understand how to balance business strategy with user needs and technological constraints
- Proficient in English and Cantonese, preferably Mandarin.
- Less experience will consider as UI/UX Designer
- Experience in designing B2B platform/dashboard.
- Passionate about start-up environment
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
- We offer 5-day work week, flexible working and a great career path.
- **Applicants must submit a portfolio, with a demonstration of strong UI design and design process such as wireframes, storyboards, user/process flows etc.**
|Job ref no.||CT3129593-01#4878|
ICW is an international compliance hub connected with international laboratories, inspection organization and certification bodies which offers one-stop service: get multiple quotations speedily for cost comparison, AI compliance tool, online application, free sample transfer to testing/certification center and live technical consultation. ICW is the gateway to process all types of testing, inspection, and certification efficiently.
Time and resources for preparing all the legal documents consumer products are landing so much pressure along the supply chain. ICW was then founded in 2014 to serve a third party compliance hub for players such as manufacturers, wholesellers or retailers to safely manage their product risk. This is not only to help any of parties to save cost, but also time and resources.
It's a revenue generating start-up which has exceeded a turnover of 1 millions USD in the first year. In 2016, ICW has further developed its roadmap by successfully boarding the accelerator program offered by Hong Kong Cyberport. We are looking for talents to join our team.