1. Liaise and Maintain good relationship with business partners;
2. Underwrite new & renewal cases for general insurance products under predefined authority level;
3. Compile underwriting reports for management’s review;
4. Review & Update underwriting guideline on regular basis;
5. Arrange treaty reinsurance.
1. At least 3 years of General underwriting experience;
2.Good communication and interpersonal skills;
3. Hardworking, pleasant & helpful attitude;
4. Fluency in written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
5. Self-motivated, independent, able to work under pressure.
Please send your CV and expected salary to Sherry Guan at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
|Job ref no.||CT3121473-01#0002|
|Require to Travel||
ABCI Insurance established in 1995 as wholly-owned subsidiary insurance company of the Agricultural Bank of China, we are a licensed Hong Kong general insurance company with paid up capital of HKD 500 million and specializing in general insurance business and providing broking services.
Our main businesses include: Fire Insurance, Property All Risks Insurance, Money Insurance, Marine Hull Insurance, Burglary Insurance, Marine Cargo Insurance (marine, land, and aviation transportation), Motor Insurance, Employees’ Compensation Insurance, Products Liability Insurance, Contractors’ All Risks Insurance, Travel Insurance, Home Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, Medical Insurance, Domestic Helper Insurance, Business Interruption Insurance and so on. We devote high quality, professional insurance services.