Reporting to the Chief Operations Engineer, the appointee will mainly perform the following responsibilities:
- To carry out routine examinations of the field equipment of an electricity generation unit or the non-unit station auxiliary equipment
- To report irregularities and take appropriate actions on field equipment to restore its performance
- To carry out operations of field equipment in all phases of operation of a generation unit
- To assist in carrying out isolation and de-isolation of field equipment for the preparation and cancellation of safety documents
- Bachelor's Degree/Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 2 years' experience in relevant engineering field
- Experience in the operation conditions of electricity generation unit or other processing plants an advantage
- Willing to perform shift duties at irregular hours
- Ability to express ideas in English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
Candidates with less relevant experience may also be considered for the positions of Trainee Technician / Unit Engineer III.
Working Location: Lamma Island, transportation to be provided.