Join our fast-growing wealth management teams in Asia
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Universal Banker.
- Answer customer product enquiries and service in maintenance
- Deliver best in class professional customer service with excellence and efficiencies
- Identify potential customers banking needs and refer to appropriate branch staff to provide banking solutions
- Assist line manager to effectively manage the sales and service environment in branch
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder with banking or financial service industry experience
- Preferably with insurance license
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly driven and self-motivated approach, with the determination and ambition to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and ideally Putonghua
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited