(Title open to Assistant manager)
- Handle office related administrative tasks
- Assist in full-set of accounts and month-end closing
- Assist in preparing Financial Reporting and regulatory reports
- Assist in accounting reconciliation
- Assist management to build/optimize forecasting/budgeting models and other routine reports
- Assist in annual budget and quarterly forecast preparation
- Support year-end audit
- Support recurring and ad hoc requests for office support or reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related discipline;
- 3 years or above finance and administration experience, prefer chartered CPA
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook;
- Motivated self-starter, organized and able to work independently;
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical skills and the ability to work on multiple concurrent assignments;
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
Interested parties, please apply with full resume by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#7367|
Ruike Consultancy Asia, headquartered in Hong Kong, is a market leading human resources consulting firm covering APAC market. We provide all-rounded HR services for our clients, including executive search, permanent and contract recruitment, outsourcing and other staffing services. Through our services we want to contribute, as a key player, to the evolution of the talent market. With Ruike Consultancy, our professional consultant will commit to provide you the customised, flexible, strategic and efficient HR suggestions that will satisfy your demands. We commit ourselves to provide the best HR solutions for the clients and become their first-choice partners.