Our client is currently looking for a Junior Analyst with high calibre to join their international business for 11 months. The ideal candidate will have internship experiences covering product management/control within international investment banks.
Our client is a leading Bulge Bracket investment bank with 100+ years of history, offering investment banking, securities and investment management services to individual, corporate and institutional clients. It has global presence with offices in 50+ cities world-wide.
- Monitor trading activities, highlight and report unusual activity
- Interact with traders and their management
- Liaise with Operations in problem-solving capacity
- Assess risk inherent in trading positions, whether market, compliance or reputational risk etc.
- Prepare daily P&L's for trading desks, involving pricing reviews
- Perform independent price verification on trading inventories
* Degree holder in Business/Finance/Accounting majors
* 0 - 1 year of internship/working experience within investment banking
* Preferably with knowledge in fixed income, currencies and commodities (FICC), and/or equities
* Strong Excel skills and highly numerate
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
* Able to work independently as well as be a team player
* Dependable and good communication skills
* Good command of both written and verbal in English and Chinese
- Working days and time: Mon - Fri, 0900 - 1800
- Leading bulge bracket investment bank
- Solid training and great learning environment
- Great chance to work with international staffers