We create. We innovate. We reinvent.
We are the world’s leading learning company, with more than 22,500 employees working together to provide high-quality educational content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications to nearly 200 countries. We help people build their skills and grow with the world around them.
With an obsession to best support educators and learners worldwide, we never stop perfecting our educational products and services.
We now invite applications from passionate individuals to join the Pearson family:
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand customer needs and translate them into detailed product requirements and user stories
- Apply fundamental user experience, design and research principles to deliver intuitive and effective customer journeys; translate findings into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Understand target audience, market trends, competition, technology trends, revenue expectations and overall product strategy in order to design the products/ education solutions for validation.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas.
- Collaborate with team members and other peers to ensure and achieve end-to-end quality in user experience of products and services
- Be responsible for continuous improvement in customer experience by collecting data and evaluating the product outcome and drive priorities and engaging decision makers at appropriate levels.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience’s training needs
- Visualize instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product
- Establish and advocate design principles and iterative design processes.
- Undergraduate in relevant disciplines
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience on Content Development and/or educational product design
- Be familiar and interested in Hong Kong academic system and curriculum
- Be data-driven, analytical, creative and have problem solving skills
- Be self-motivated and flexible to work independently and collaborate with large groups
- Be well-organized and strong in setting priorities and coordinating tasks and able to set priorities
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
A competitive package including 5-day work, medical and dental benefits will also be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties may submit your full resume via Apply Now.
All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purposes within the Pearson Group only. Information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 2 years.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.