• Carry out usability test for new Web/App prototypes and products
• Prepare user journey map and optimize funnel for business goal
• Assist in planning and conducting qualitative research, including survey, focus group, etc.
• Convert research data into easy-to-read visuals
• Higher education students are welcome
• Knowledge in UX/UI
• Able to organize and visualize results of analysis
• Good communication skills
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate including excellent career path, friendly working environment, 5-day work week and competitive salary.
Interested parties please complete online application form via https://hket.ctgoodjobs.hk/a/05745137-001
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Job ref no.||CT3118011-01#0259|
We are the No.1 Chinese-language financial newspaper in Hong Kong, with an average audited circulation of more than 90,000 copies daily. A member of HKET Holdings, a diversifed media group listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, we are expanding fast and are looking for high-calibre candidates to fill the following position: