• Provide professional responsive web designs and app user interface with high visual impact
• Participate in design, development, and maintenance of in-house web and mobile platforms
• Review user adoption of deliverable and acceptance testing
• Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and able to provide innovative ideas
• Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in UI/UX design
• Proficiency in HTML, CSS is a must
• Knowledge in graphic and web design software such as illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
• Proven work portfolio
• Good appreciation of usability principles and how they affect and shape creative solutions
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Good communication and coordination skills
• Mature, motivated, good organizational skills, and capable of working under limited supervision
• Responsible and hard working, good team player and able to work under pressure
We offer a generous remuneration package including Performance Bonus and Long Service Recognition Program, MPF, Medical Insurance, Staff Purchase Discount and Training & Development Program to the right candidate.
Please send your full resume stating our reference code, your current and expected salary to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] for application.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for the recruitment purpose in accordance with employer's data policies.
|Job ref no.||CTWD/03/01/CT (CT3119203-01#0188)|
YesStyle.com is the first online retailer in Asia to globally distribute a wide range of fashion and beauty products from the region. The sister website of YesAsia.com, the world's No. 1 Asian Entertainment retailer, YesStyle.com aims to establish a new online standard for fashion and beauty shopping. We invite you to join us as.