What you will be doing
AXA Design Hub's mission is to foster innovative insurance solutions and to humanise customer experience and quickly turn new ideas into prototypes for evaluation. We help to prioritise work in a way that builds our service portfolio and looks holistically across the customer experience.
As the UI/UX Designer of our Design Hub team in Hong Kong, you will advocate for design driven project execution in a stimulating environment to unleash the potential of our business.
- work closely with business stakeholders, product owners, UX manager and business analyst, understand the business metrics and able to translate company/business goal to digital experience design.
- design wireframes, user journeys, UI mock-ups, components and prototypes for our EMMA App platform or other digital forms for stakeholders and customers validation
- develop pixel perfect UI and adjust design layouts based on user feedback
- ensure design consistency within and between AXA digital platforms
- ability to collaborate effectively, working in agile delivery teams with developers, other designers, UX manager, UX researchers, PM, business analyst, product owners and developers
- strong creative design energy, positive and good learning attitude
- adhere to style and branding standards and be detail focused
What we expect
We are looking for someone with creative visual design skills and thrives in a fast-paced working environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. Other than that, you should:
- fluent in Cantonese and English both written and verbally.
- 4-6 years relevant experience as a UX/UI designer with strong digital platform experience
- strong story-telling skills on layout presentation and positive learning attitude
- able to handle a Mac and the usual tools (Sketch, InVision, Zeplin, Adobe Creative Suite)
- conversant with cross-browser, as well as native and cross-platform mobile design best practice
- proven work portfolio
- experienced with Agile / iterative project management methodologies
- basic knowledge on coding and grid system, e.g. html, CSS, react-native, bootstrap
- able to analyze complex problems, propose and implement exceptional solutions
- a self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- proactive, with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Knowledge or working experience in insurance related field is preferred.