- Report to Engineering Manager
- Lead and coach technical and/or support team(s) for operation and maintenance for vehicles and equipment/systems
- Liaise with and supervise the contractors, including their staff and works up to the pre-set requirements and the complied standards; and tender document preparation.
- Conduct routine maintenance and repair and resolve ad hoc vehicle issues
- Assist in implementation and maintenance of quality management system
- Review and maintain records in an orderly fashion for compliance with related regulations and statutory requirements
- Degree holder or equivalent in mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years’ post-qualification working experience in vehicles engineering and maintenance
- Diploma / Higher certificate or equivalent in mechanical or vehicle engineering
- At least 7 years’ post-qualification working experience in vehicles engineering and maintenance
We offer an attractive remuneration package including discretionary bonus and medical insurance, and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your CV with current and expected salary and availability to HR Department:
• by fax to 2327 2296
• by mail to Suite No. 1, 11/F., Sino Plaza, 255 – 257 Gloucester Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
• by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3114744-01#0039|
Serco is a UK Listed FTSE 250 company supporting governments around the world in the delivery of essential public services. We focus on five key sectors: Citizen Services, Defence, Health & Immigration, Justice and Transport and operate across the UK and Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
In our region, Serco employs more than 9,000 people across Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong. In Hong Kong, Serco provides a range of maintenance, technical and operational support services and have more than 20 years’ experience delivering essential services to the Transport and Health sectors. Building on this strong local foundation, we are now looking for exceptional people to lead the growth of our business in Hong Kong.