- Daily hospitals operation; acting as the translator between vet and clients;
- To provide reception services;
- Patients registration;
- Answer phone calls and taking appointments;
- Form 7 or above;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English is a MUST;
- Mature, customer-oriented with good interpersonal skills;
- At least 3 years working experience, clinical field preferred; less experience, will be consider to be receptionist.
- Veterinary nursing certification preferred;
- Willing to learn and devoted to the work;
- Able to work under pressure and independently;
- 5 working days per week;
- Must able to work at Shatin and Sai Kung districts.
Interested parties please send full resume together with salary expectation, and contact phone number for interview by clicking Apply Now. Salary is commensurate.
with experience and qualifications. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only."
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#5234|
We are a well established group of practices in Hong Kong. We handle complex medical, surgical and referral cases. Our hospitals are very well equipped with in house laboratory facilities, digital diagnostic equipment and hospital facilities. We have an experienced and competent team of veterinary nurses who assist our vets with consultations, surgery, hospital and intensive care duties.