The successful applicant will assist in the treatments and supportive care of collection animals, organise and maintain the surgery, post-mortem and treatment rooms, monitor drug use and help to maintain the inventories. S/he will also be responsible for preparing for surgeries, maintaining medical and diagnostic equipment (X-ray/ultrasound), collecting and processing tissue samples, organising digital images, photographs, slides, x-rays and animal health records.
- Diploma or above in medical sciences, preferable qualified as a Veterinary Technician
- With at least 2 years’ working experience as an animal technician or veterinary nurse
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Enjoy outdoor working and have cheerful personality
- Possession of valid driving license class 1 & 2 is preferred
- Possession of a diving license is an advantage
- Willing to work on shift during weekends and public holidays