Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide first tier application support to internal users for equities and futures & options trading and settlement systems;
- Perform system operation and administration tasks, include daily system monitoring;
- Assist in user acceptance test and system deployment;
- Work with internal users and system vendors to resolve and investigate production system issues;
- Perform IT invoice related administration works.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in application support in financial institutions;
- Degree holder in computer science or IT related discipline;
- Familiar with equities and/or futures & options trading systems and back office settlement systems;
- Solid support experience in Fidessa ATP, GMI, Sharp Point, Ayers, 2GoTrade is an added advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits including 5-day week to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application letter with resume stating present and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Level 17, 28 Hennessy Road, Hong Kong or e-mail to us. (Please quote the reference of the post on the envelope)
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for recruitment-related purposes.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.