This role is to explore, identify, evaluate and manage execution of business service alliance with external entities, through market research, customer interviews etc. that provide viable end-to-end digital services for our existing customers and tap into new business opportunities of our targeted SME markets. Major duties include:
- Work closely with our digital product owner of our brand new digital platform developed specifically to our targeted SME markets.
- Understand our value proposition versus our potential business service alliance partners and be able to negotiate a win-win situation to maximize profitability for the Bank.
- Develop trust-based and sustainable relationships with key personnel across the alliances.
- Lead the implementation of the identified service alliance to realize the alliance, including the clearance of internal and external legal, governance and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor degree in business, finance, information system, IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in digital partnership proposition, banking product, service design, agile project execution, governance and risk assessment, preferably in the banking industry.
- Proven track record for creating and maintaining effective relationships
- Strong business negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Good PC knowledge, including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good command of written English and Chinese.