Our client, Suncorp Technologies Limited, a Hong Kong listed company with wide range of businesses including sales and marketing of telephone products and computer related components, is now seeking for a high caliber individual to join their team as Vice President (Business Development).
The candidate will report to the CEO of the Company and responsible for:
(1) to collaborate and work together with the Senior Management to develop business strategies for promoting the Company’s products and explore automation and Artificial Intelligence applications of products, and, most importantly, to promote and implement the practical application of these technologies in the industry;
(2) to develop local, regional and international network of partnership with the community, professional bodies, industry and various stakeholders;
(3) to develop marketing strategies to promote the Company’s products and automation facilities;
(4) Design and participate in relevant exhibition as well as to increase the awareness of the general public;
(5) to advise and report the development strategies of the Company to the relevant Committees and to provide secretariat support to the relevant Committee and its various Task Force Groups;
(6) to identify and collect the need for practical research initiatives from the industry and to identify suitable local tertiary and research institutions and professional bodies for taking forward the initiatives;
(7) to manage, oversee and ensure the smooth operations of the Company; and
(8) to carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the President and board of directors
(1) a minimum of 5 years’ post-qualification experience in business development / research & development / marketing in electronic products as well as automation and AI related businesses, of which no less than 5 years in senior management positions;
(2) a strong knowledge of global trends of innovations and advanced technologies relating to the electronic products, automation and AI industries and strategies in large, multi-cultural and complex organisations;
(3) strong and proven track record of soliciting and developing business partnership with various stakeholders;
(4) proven record in soliciting investors and sponsorship and in securing funding, familiar with fund raising procedures and presentation;
(5) excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to articulate vision and mission of the facility persuasively and to engage different stakeholders of diverse backgrounds successfully;
(6) good connection with local and international professional communities, industry stakeholders and counterparts;
(7) excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua).
Interested parties please click Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#3810|
Geer Consultants Limited is a professional recruitment agency committed to helping great employers find superior talent to advance both the clients’ bottom line and candidates’ career goals. Our client base is spread across private and public sectors and diverse industries such as finance, accounting, licensed corporations, manufacturing, retail and property development.